lordpil's blog

hey whats the name of the UI style where you have windows inside the main program window?
google hangouts web ui is like that, except you cant move the windows

Posted by renesis at 07:06 | permalink | 0 comments

Top | Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2007 lordpil.   XHTML 1.0! CSS! Site design by GNAA  Blog Engine by pbx | MULTI2 | ian hanschen | lolwat